This complete digital menu boards package includes everything you need to get started:
- 12 months CMS subscription
- Lifetime technical support
- Free landscape wall mount
- Free UK delivery
- Manufacturers commercial 3 year warranty
Our all in one solution is ideal for offices, cafes, bars, health clubs and fast food venues! Available from 32" up to 55". With the included CMS they become a very powerful and simple to use menu or information display board.
- Schedule startup and shutdown times each day
- Automatically schedule breakfast, lunch and evening menus
- Display both images and videos
- Both landscape and portrait mounting options available.
- Suitable for use with wall-mounts, floor stands or ceiling mounts.
- Update content using Plug and Play USB stick or using the CMS with the displays built in wifi / ethernet.
- Synchronise screens to display video and image content across multiple screens!
Browse and choose from our exclusive library of Digital Signage templates. Within each predesigned template you get the original media files, template layout and playlist. You can customise each of these to just how you would like. You can add your own prices, branding, images or videos. Change the font size or colour; the templates are fully adaptable to your needs.
With a commercial grade IPS panel with a brightness of 450cd/m2 (twice the brightness of domestic televisions) this Digital Menu Board is able to reproduce and maintain the ultimate colour temperature for lifelike images even in the most challenging lighting environments. With a lifespan of over 70,000 hours the screen can be in use 24/7 with no loss in image quality. There are no external buttons or controls on the screen to avoid tampering.
The narrow bezel on the Digital Menu Boards allows your menu to take centre stage. When multiple Digital Menu Boards are placed side by side there is a virtually seamless display thanks to their thinner edges and superior image precision.
You can synchronise your Digital Menu Board content across multiple screens provided they are connected to the same network. This is ideal for menus above the counter. If there is no internet access available the screen can still be updated thanks to their backup USB update option. Simply package up your Playlist onto a USB stick and insert into the screen. Templates, schedules and content will now copy over and start playing.
The Eco Power Timer Allows for reduced power usage by automatically powering off in hours that the displays are not required. You can set daily or weekly On/Off times for your displays. As well as having an Ethernet port you can wirelessly connect to the internet thanks to the built in Wi-Fi. One year subscription to the CMS is included for free. You can choose to add on an additional 3 years or a lifetime CMS subscription.
All prices exclude VAT and installation.